Accounting Clerk (Part Time)
Accounting Clerk responsibilities include keeping financial records updated, preparing deposits and supporting accountants. You will also run accounting software programs to process business transactions, like accounts payable and receivable, disbursements, expense vouchers and receipts.
Job Responsibilities & Duties
- Match vendor invoices with receiving documentation.
- Respond to vendor inquiries.
- Prints accounts payable reports and maintains all accounts payable files.
- Assists with special projects, as necessary.
- Setup and maintain vendor records.
- Assist with year end 1099 reporting.
- Adminstrator of petty cash
- Assists with special projects as necessary.
- Respond to customer inquiries.
- Monitor accounts and incoming payments.
- Generate customer invoices and account statements.
- Maintain accounts receivable files and records.
- Researches cash receipts, coding and posting of receipts.
- Perform credit checks on potential customers and update as necessary.
- Setup and maintain customer records.