Assembles all styles of designed conveyor systems in a safe, productive and efficient manner that meets all job specifications, quality requirements and completion dates.
Job Responsibilities & Duties
- Assemble all conveyor-types from start to finish.
- Assemble high speed switches.
- Read, understand, and apply information from blueprints and legends.
- Use hand tools, power tools, and other equipment required to perform the job.
- Demonstrates ability to access and enter job information into Labor Trak.
- Overtime, weekend work and travel may be required.
- Participate, support, and manage customer service field trips as needed.
- Complete daily operator production report and other record keeping requirements
- Travel may be required.
- Perform duties and work in other areas as required
- Support Span Tech’s Quality Systems, Continuous Improvement and Safety initiatives
- Demonstrates cooperative, positive, and helpful attitude towards co-workers, management, customers, suppliers and visitors.
- Demonstrates a willingness to learn new skills and cross train in other areas of the company.