Product Spotlight: Transpositor
Seth Bailey | January 24, 2018
Transpositors provide right-angle product transfers and allow product lanes or patterns to be built across the width of receiving conveyors. The transfer function uses our sprocket driven MicroSpan Chain. Servo, pneumatic actuator or AC motor can power the depositing function.
- Can be used as a product reject or divert for delicate products
- Ideal for feeding wrappers, casepackers and handpack stations
- Build product lanes or patterns across the width of receiving conveyors.
- Sprocket driven chain, no tracking issues.
- Capable of handling almost any type of product.
- No lubrication is required to run the Transpositor making it virtually maintenance free.
- Configurations are flexible giving the Transpositor the smallest footprint possible.