EZSpan Belt Conveyor
Span Tech's new line of "belt" conveyors. The EZSpan uses extremely-thin, modular conveyor chain to create a system that has many advantages over typical belt conveyor designs including: capability, maintenance, and price.
What makes our EZSpan belt conveyors unique compared to other standard belt conveyors is the fact that we use modular chain and not a fabric belt, which in turn eliminates any tracking issues that are considered “the norm” with belt conveyors. Also, our take-up units are not placed at the ends of the conveyor meaning when you order a 6-foot long conveyor, it will never deviate from this length. EZSpan conveyors will fit in perfectly between machines without the worry of the take-up unit creating a huge gap or interfering with the machine.
The width of the chain is 300mm (11.8”). Loading capacity for any of these conveyors is 250 lbs. max. A Variable Frequency Drive is included in the system, as well as a “chain stretch” detector. The drive unit has been designed for increased performance and to make maintenance easier than ever.
EZSpan Modular Belt Conveyor Design Options for Greater Flexibility and Control:
- 2 Chain Styles: 6mm Plain and 6mm Raised
- VFD Options: 120/240 VAC (1P) | 240 VAC (3P) | 480 VAC (3P)
- Available lengths: 730mm (28.7”) – 9144mm (316.0”)
- Low Profile Nose Bar Option: 18mm (0.71”) diameter
- Option for Supports
- Option for Casters
- Option for Guide Rail
Download EZSpan AutoCAD Drawing
Download EZSpan 3D Model STEP Format
EZSpan 3D Model IGES FORMAT
- Sprocket Driven Unit designed for Easy Maintenance & NO tracking issues
- Constant End-to-End distance with no Take-ups on the end
- Low Cost. Quick Delivery
- Lengths from 2.4 ft. - 30 ft.
- Variable Frequency Drive Included
- Left & Right Drive. Load Capacity=250. Max Speed=150/fpm
- Automatic Take-up with "Tension Sensor"