EZSpan Belt Conveyor
Span Tech's new line of "belt" conveyors. The EZSpan uses extremely-thin, modular conveyor chain to create a system that has many advantages over typical belt conveyor designs including: capability, maintenance, and price.
What makes our EZSpan belt conveyors unique compared to other standard belt conveyors is the fact that we use modular chain and not a fabric belt, which in turn eliminates any tracking issues that are considered “the norm” with belt conveyors. Also, our take-up units are not placed at the ends of the conveyor meaning when you order a 6-foot long conveyor, it will never deviate from this length. EZSpan conveyors will fit in perfectly between machines without the worry of the take-up unit creating a huge gap or interfering with the machine.
- Plastic modular chain instead of a fabric belt
- No tracking required
- Constant end to end distance. No end take ups
- Very low profile for easier integration
- Designed to make maintenance very easy
- Can be ordered with left or right drive capabilities
- Chain Width – 300mm (11.8″)
- Conveyor Length – 730mm (2.4 ft) to 9145mm (30 ft)
- Speed Range – 30 ft/min to 110 ft/min
- Max Load Capacity – 250 lbs
- VFD Included with your choice: 120/240 VAC (1P) | 240 VAC (3P) | 480 VAC (3P)
- Roller Ends – 38mm Ø of chain
- Automatic chain take up sensor
EZSpan Modular Belt Conveyor Design Options for Greater Flexibility and Control:
- 2 Chain Styles: 6mm Plain and 6mm Raised
- Low Profile Nose Bar Option: 18mm (0.71”) diameter
- Option for Supports
- Option for Casters
- Option for Guide Rail
Download EZSpan AutoCAD Drawing
Download EZSpan 3D Model STEP Format
EZSpan 3D Model IGES FORMAT
- Sprocket Driven Unit designed for Easy Maintenance & NO tracking issues
- Constant End-to-End distance with no Take-ups on the end
- Low Cost. Quick Delivery
- Lengths from 2.4 ft. - 30 ft.
- Variable Frequency Drive Included
- Left & Right Drive. Load Capacity=250. Max Speed=150/fpm
- Automatic Take-up with "Tension Sensor"