Span Tech, LLC is a standing strong family owned, community driven, company. We take pride in our work, recognize and appreciate one another and thrive upon the opportunities before us. With a strong commitment to safety, a genuine desire to serve our customers and achieve outstanding quality and performance, our employees make a difference every day.
Span Tech LLC is an Equal Opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace. Qualified candidates for any of the Current Openings are encouraged to complete and submit an application. Please specify to which open positions you are applying.
Benefits can vary by the number of regularly scheduled hours you work, length of employment, and job status such as seasonal or temporary employment.
Our Medical plan options give you the flexibility to select the right health care coverage for you and eligible family members. You can choose from 2 different plans, including a Health Savings Account (with employee and employer contributions). You can also enroll in Dental and Vision plans.
• Span Tech, LLC 401(k) plan provides you an opportunity to defer compensation for your long-term savings and includes a company match. The plan offers a variety of investment options to help you reach your financial goals.
• Company-paid basic Life and Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance with the option to enroll in additional coverage for you and your dependents.
• Company-paid Short-Term and Long-Term Disability.
Network of Support
Span Tech, LLC cares about your health and well-being, both on and off the job. The following benefits are available at no cost to help make life a little bit easier.
• Span Tech, LLC free Employee Assistance Program provides confidential support, resources and referrals for every aspect of work and personal life.
• Employees have access to financial counseling, estate planning and other services in the event of a life-threatening illness or death.
We may not have any open positions currently but we are always accepting applications.Learn More