Incline Conveyors are your means to the top!
Incline Conveyors are fully customizable, and can be tailored to your specific needs. Multiple lengths, belt widths and curve angles are available allowing a wide range of applications. Our incline conveyors provide extreme elevation change with speeds ranging up to 400 ft/min (122 m/min). Our chain can be customized with specific chain links for full product handling potential. When you need to save floor space and elevate product our Incline Conveyors are the solution you are looking for.
- Speed ranges of up to 400 ft/min (122 m/min)
- Durable chain provides long life, is completely self-tracking, nearly silent, and may be taken apart at any link
- Two piece drive and idler sprockets for ease of replacement without shaft removal
- Non-corroding stainless steel drive shaft, idler shaft, and fasteners
- Wearstrip and center support rail provide long wearing silent operation
- Increased load-carrying capacity compared to belt conveyors
- Available in stainless steel or blue epoxy powder coated steel for a long lasting finish