Make your end-to-end product movement easier than ever. The MicroSpan transfer is a compact and durable transfer solution that's built to last.
Whether used on one of our conveyor systems or in a custom installation, MicroSpan transfers are the compact answer for end-to-end transport. They also have the capability to be slave-driven from the main conveyor shaft or independently powered by their own gearmotors.
- Power transmission accomplished through an all-gear drive, typically slave-driven from the conveyor shaft
- Variable angle capability, which can be used for decline with “feed off” applications or incline with “feed on” applications
- Easily lifted out when used with MultiSpan conveyors
- Gear motor-powered unit available for when a slave-driven unit is not suitable
- Nose bar is made of aircraft-grade aluminum and can withstand high wear, heat and washdowns
- Sprocket-driven chain requires no tracking mechanism