Modular chain designed to replace belt conveyor systems. End-to-end product movement has never been more adaptable than with MicroSpan chain components and transfers.
Repairs on MicroSpan chain can be made easily and quickly without all the hassle and cost of replacing or fixing a belt on a conveyor. MicroSpan chain is made in 2 thicknesses: 4mm (0.16”) and 6mm (0.24”), comes in blue or grey color, and has a variety of smooth and high-friction surfaces. It is used in our conveyor transfers to obtain an extremely small transfer gap. Full conveyors can also be made with MicroSpan chain to handle practically any product.
- Snap fit design
- 4 mm Flat Top: Features a smooth surface
- 4 mm Raised High Friction: Thick with raised points. Used on inclines where the product surface is soft and the points can aid in gripping product
- 6 mm Flat Top: Used in applications where a stronger chain is required
- 6 mm Raised High Friction: Used in applications where a stronger chain is required
- The 44-tooth, MicroSpan Sprocket has a two-piece, bolt-together design that allows sprocket removal and replacement without shaft removal. The two sprocket halves are identical.
- Special machined one-piece sprockets also available for specific, custom applications.