Sort & Merge products with ease. The high-speed switch divides your products effectively, while maintaining product pitch.
Need to split product flow while maintaining product pitch? It’s what we designed our high-speed switch to do, and at a speed that can’t be overlooked. We currently have high-speed switches splitting product flow at up to 350 fpm. Products are transferred along by a series of carriers which are supported by guide rods. Everything is powered by a pair of MonoSpan conveyor chains. Product flow can be split evenly (1 lane to 2, 2 lanes to 3, etc.) or can be programmed to divert a product whenever you need it!
RULES OF THUMB
- Max Speed : 350 fpm (Unless approved by design department)
- Maximum Carrier Rod Length: 48″
- Minimum Product Length: 4″
- Minimum Carrier Offset: 1:3 or greater = 4.75″
- There must be 4 inches of gap between successive products.
- Uses coated steel rods or anodized aluminum rods.
- High Speed Switches will not run in reverse.
Start Your Estimate
- 1:2, 1:3, 1:4 2:4, converging, and sorting applications are available
- Carrier rods are supported between and driven by a pair of our MonoSpan conveyor chains
- Rated for continuous 24 hours/day operation
- Virtually crash proof with the patented toggle system design
- Designed for rigid or bagged (not bulk) product
- OPTIONAL: Lexan Guarding for Safety Learn More