The smarter way to move food products, the J-Trax system adds efficiency to the food and beverage industry.
The food and beverage industry comes with its own unique set of challenges. Fortunately, the innovative J-Trax system can add ease and efficiency to the process. J-Trax is easy-to-install and ideal for any family of food products. The functional design and no wire-to-wire friction allow for a chain type with greater durability and endless applications.
- 5/32” stainless steel chain rods with a 12 mm pitch
- Parallel rods have no contact points to accumulate and hide debris
- Open rods facilitate rapid cooling of bakery items and let debris/excess material fall through rather than build up
- Fully washdown rated with stainless steel that is easy to clean and sanitize
- No wire-to-wire friction, which means no metal fatigue
- Applications include: cooling, breading & battering, enrobing, depositing, draining/dewatering & drying, and general conveyance.