Span Tech's new line of "belt" conveyors. The EZSpan uses extremely-thin, modular conveyor chain to create a system that has many advantages over typical belt conveyor designs including: capability, maintenance, and price.
What makes our EZSpan belt conveyors unique compared to other standard belt conveyors is the fact that we use modular chain and not a fabric belt, which in turn eliminates any tracking issues that are considered “the norm” with belt conveyors. Also, our take-up units are not placed at the ends of the conveyor meaning when you order a 6-foot long conveyor, it will never deviate from this length. EZSpan conveyors will fit in perfectly between machines without the worry of the take-up unit creating a huge gap or interfering with the machine.
The width of the chain is 300mm (11.8”). Loading capacity for any of these conveyors is 250 lbs. max. A Variable Frequency Drive is included in the system, as well as a “chain stretch” detector. The drive unit has been designed for increased performance and to make maintenance easier than ever.
We are offering several design options for the EZSpan conveyor for greater flexibility and control.
- 2 Chain Styles: 6mm Plain and 6mm Raised
- VFD Options: 120/240 VAC (1P) | 240 VAC (3P) | 480 VAC (3P)
- Available lengths: 730mm (28.7”) – 9144mm (316.0”)
- Low Profile Nose Bar Option: 18mm (0.71”) diameter
- Option for Supports
- Option for Casters
- Option for Guide Rail
- Sprocket Driven Unit designed for Easy Maintenance & NO tracking issues
- Constant End-to-End distance with no Take-ups on the end
- Low Cost. Quick Delivery
- Lengths from 2.4 ft. - 30 ft.
- Variable Frequency Drive Included
- Left & Right Drive. Load Capacity=250. Max Speed=150/fpm
- Automatic Take-up with "Tension Sensor"