MC300 Belt Conveyor
MC300 Belt Conveyors are small straight conveyors used for simple product transport through the use of Span Tech MicroSpan Chain.
MC300 Belt Conveyors are economical and have a very high pulling strength making transfers of small products easier than ever. The only belt conveyor available that operates within its own width. Its drive is tucked underneath leaving nothing outside the width of the conveyor. They come standard with 6mm MicroSpan chain and 120 / 240 VAC 1-phase Variable Frequency Drive, making it ready to plug in and go to work upon delivery.
- Operates within its own width. The drive is tucked underneath leaving nothing outside the conveyor itself.
- No takeups. Lengths ranging from 2ft (609.6mm) to 30ft (9144mm).
- Thinnest standard belt conveyor made with a profile height of only 1.5 in (38.7 mm). Very easy to integrate with other machinery.
- 120 / 240 VAC 1-phase Variable Frequency Drive included making it ready to plug in and go to work. OPTIONAL 220 Volt 3-phase.
- Adjustable guide rail is optional.