A cost effective solution for changing elevations, the Outrunner Spiral Elevator conveyors give you the capacity to move several product types without taking up valuable floor space.
For elevation change with a minimal footprint, spiral elevators are ideal. The cost-effective, compact units are not only strong, but gentle as well. No pressure is applied to the product, so even delicate items can pass through it without damage.
The OutRunner Spiral is driven by a single gearmotor, but each 360-degree revolution is individually driven. Rather than trying to drive all of the chain from one end, its design allows each tier to share the load, offering many advantages including great flexibility in loads, speeds and incline angles.
- Can be equipped with Moving Side Guide links on one or both sides of the chain
- Different orientations between the infeed and outfeed are available as a standard
- Speeds up to 250 fpm (76.2 mpm)
- No controls necessary
- Handles a wide range of products with no adjustments
- Applications include: elevating, cooling, curing, time delays